E.C. Partners operates as a press office for entities, associations, sme, industries, businessmen. It prepares, publishes and provides upon request, articles and information relating to the internationalization of the world of work and the financial sector. Realizes television and video formats for business. It serves as an information and consultancy support for studies of accountants, companies, and financial institutions. It organizes press conferences, congresses, seminars on financing opportunities, grants, European and international initiatives. The service, with an annual subscription, is active in conjunction with trade associations, consulting companies, associations and Euro-Info-Centres, European databases and it is subdivided into different business segments.
E.C. Partners was founded to support the trade associations, public and private bodies, training companies, financial and consulting companies, universities, research centers, and small and medium-sized companies looking to market internationalization. The services of E.C. Partners concern:
- Drafting and dissemination of press releases (televisions, radio, online headlines, periodicals, newspapers)
- Organization of events
- Creating Internet sites, monitoring services and reputation websites
- Processing of press releases
- Promotion of products, initiatives of communication and image on the Italian and foreign press
- Organization of congresses, seminars, training courses, press conferences
- Realization of television formats, webtv and corporate videos, spot
- Press releases on courses, projects, european and international initiatives
- Processing, drafting and supplying of documentation and dossiers in Italy and abroad on EU grants, training courses, seminars, internships, opportunities for managers
- On-line information service (EU financial grants & research programs, regulations, international databases)
- Support for European, national and regional projects
E.C.Partners has editorial spaces on newspapers, weekly, national and foreign magazines, online publications. It p ublishes and provides information on international opportunities by dividing them into these areas:
- Research and technological development
- Calls and contracts
E.C.Partners works in collaboration with AIJPF (International Women's Journalist Association). The AIJPF was founded in 1964 and includes journalists from 64 countries and E.C.Partners works in all areas of the editorial publishing sector and radio television in over 20 countries in Europe, Asia, Africa and America. AIJPF is recognized as a non-governmental organization (Statute C) by UNESCO.
E.C.Partners is also interested in participating in EU dissemination activities. EC.Partners has already done several EU projects from 1987 to 2021.
Our clients are divided into three categories: companies (list presented on request, such as Garzanti, Secem, etc.), institutions (European Commission, European Parliament, etc.), associations, public & private bodies (list presented on request, like FAST- Federation of Scientific and Technical Associations, AAGD Lombardy, Alomar association, Estrot European Association, Italian Chamber of Commerce in Japan, Italo-Polish Chamber of Commerce, Italian-Romania Chamber of Commerce, PromoFirenze, ApiMilano, Etass-European Trends Association, Sineura, Italian Euro Info Centers, EEN-Europe Enterprise Network etc.).