Privacy statement, pursuant to art. 13 D.lgs. 196/2003
Dear user, we would like to inform you that D.lgs. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 ("personal data protection code") provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. In accordance with article 13 of D.lgs. n. 196/2003, we hereby provide the following information:
1. the data you provide will be used for statistical purposes.
2. the data will be processed electronically.
3. The provision of data is optional and only objective for a correct navigation within the web site.
4. the data will not be communicated to other parties, nor will it be circulated.
5. the data controller is E.C. PARTNERS sas, Via Gastone da Foix 1, 20141 Milan, Italy.
6. The data processor is of the owner of the website E.C.Partners
7. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to article 7 of D.lgs. 196/2003, which for your convenience:
LEGISLATIVE DECREE n. 196/2003, ART. 7-right to access PERSONAL DATA and OTHER RIGHTS
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to be informed about :
a. the origin of personal data;
b. the purposes and methods of processing;
c. the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
d. the identification data of the holder, the Responsibles and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e. the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may come to knowledge of it as designate representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents
3. The interested one has straight to obtain:
a. the updating, correction or, when interested, integration of data;
b. erasure, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c. certification that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a. for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b. the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.